Thanksgiving Tablescape + 3 Table Setting Ideas
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (behind Christmas and probably Fourth of July!). I have the fondest memories of our family gathered around the table for my Mom’s delicious cooking. Fun fact: my Mom would always put my sister and I in charge of setting the table – so I’ve had a lot of practice over the years 😉
G E T T H E L O O K :
Today, I am still very much into creating an aesthetic tablescape. And even though I’m not hosting (I’m planning on going to my parents), I wanted to set my dining room table here using the fixings I already have to get in the spirit for this coming week! Besides, all of my fancy hosting stuff is getting a little bit dusty with no visitors this year 🙂
- Placemats – World Market
- Eucalyptus garland – AFloral
- Glassware – Crate & Barrel
- Dinnerware – Crate & Barrel
- Silverware – Zola, linked is a similar one
- Candle Holder – Home Goods, linked is a similar one
- Napkins – World Market
- Pine cones – Amazon
- Wood pedestal – Home Goods, linked is a similar one
- Oranges (real)
There are three ways that I like to fold the napkin on top of the plate to dress the table:
- Simple folded with a natural piece on top (pinecone, strand of rosemary, etc.)
2. A napkin ring
3. Folded with a pocket, you can slide in a stem or accent piece if you want.
I have saved in my Instagram story highlights the videos showing how to fold each version!
Any questions for me, drop them below.