Christmas Mantel Reveal
I know it’s a little bit early this year – but I just couldn’t help myself today and I put on my Christmas pj’s and turned on the Christmas music ! (Alexa, play Christmas music)
G E T T H E L O O K :
Today I tackled our dining room mantel – my favorite space to decorate seasonally. I started by laying out all of these decor supplies:
- Two types of garland: Pine (linking a similar one, mine was Hearth & Hand’s collection last year) & Eucalyptus
- Stocking Holders
- Christmas Bells (these are out of stock online, so here are similar ones)
- Bottle brush trees (these are out of stock online, so here are similar ones)
- White Village Houses (these are out of stock online, so here are similar ones)
- Birch logs
- Wooden Beads
- Gold Candle Sticks
- Warm Throw (I got in the green color!)
I used two types of garland for two reasons. First, to create a fuller garland look and second, to create a more interesting garland! I saw this trick on @JessicaSaraMorris’s instagram. I wrapped them around each other to get a mixed greenery look.
Then I started playing with the placement of things on my mantel – namely the taller bottle brush trees on the outside, and the smaller white village houses on the inside.
You always want to put some accent pieces on the sides of your mantel too! I used birch logs in a holder (decorative obviously, because my fireplace is electric! lol) and a basket with a cozy throw inside. Both of these really added the final touch to the overall look of the cozy, Christmas mantel!